If you have found a bug or an error in the app, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org In order for us to reproduce the error, your email should contain the following information:
- What steps did you take to create the error?
- What happened or how does the error manifest itself? What should have happened instead?
- Did an error message appear in the app? If so, what was it?
- Which operating system (iOS/Android) and which version of it do you use?
- What version of the app are you using?
If you would like to suggest a feature or a new function, you can send an email to email@example.com In order for us to properly understand your feature request, your email should include the following information:
- What exactly are you trying to achieve? What is the desired result?
- What exactly are you currently doing to achieve the result?
- Are there specific use cases where the feature would help you?
You have three options to create a new chart:
- Create data manually. This option is especially suitable for small data sets with few entries.
- Start with existing data set (text in CSV format). This option can be useful if you have a dataset in CSV format but it is not saved as a CSV file (e.g. text from a clipboard or copied text from any program).
- Start with existing data set (CSV file). This option is the most commonly used and can be used to read any CSV file. You can simply select the correct file from the destination folder.
To familiarize yourself with how the app works, we recommend the following steps:
- Check out the different tutorials in the app
- Read through the help texts within the app (these are integrated in many screens and can be opened with a tap on the question mark icon)
- Click through the different options and observe how different settings affect the display of your chart
Yes, all data sets are only stored locally on your smartphone.
The watermark is automatically removed when you subscribe to Minutecharts PRO. By doing so, you also support the continuous development of the app.
The subscription can be cancelled at any time via the App Store or Google Play Store.